FTNIPI - An apology.

I seemed to cause a bit of bad feeling with a few of the wreck members, for telling you that I have posted more links to free plans each week. I intend to continue with this postings, but to keep you happy, will follow JOAT the greats lead in giving it a prefix.
FTNIPI, should keep all you lovely people happy, and will prefix any postings I make to purposefully and blatently plug my site.
Many Thanks.
Barry
www.woodworking.wizkids.co.uk
PS: FTNIPI More links to free plans added!!!!
....you can't please all of the people all of the time....
On 14 Nov 2006 14:05:09 -0800, " snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com"

WTF is FITNIPI?? Sheesh, man, just post once a week letting us know how many free plan links you've added since the previous week. Your silly crap is becoming wearisome.
"tommyboy" wrote in message

Shhhhhhh ... if he leaves it like that it's REAL easy to filter, and you won't have to worry about what it means!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/29/06

My point exactly.
Enjoy.
Barry

Finally I Took Notice I'm Posting Irritants
Free It's Totally Not, I'm Probably Insane
Fools, I'm Tendering Nothing In Peddling It
Frankly I'm Torturing Ninnies In Posting It
Regards,
Tom Watson
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /

Got a little extra time on your hands, Tom? Perhaps you're feeling a little bored lately?
Guess I'm in the same boat since I replied to this thread.