FS: Woodrat

I have a Woodrat WR5 for sale. It is new, in the box. Never been out of the box. Never mounted or used. It is the larger version, not the Little Rat.

If you do now know what this is, go to

am accepting offers...like an auction. If I do not sell it by this coming Sunday evening, I will put it on eBay.

Retail is $645.00 free shipping.

I am in Milwaukee, WI so if you want to pick it up, you may.

Please email offer to me snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com.

Thanks.

Marc

Any questions, please ask.

Reply to
woodrat

No shit. You've posted this twice today and at least once the other day. If interested, I'll call you; don't call me.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

OK, I will call you. What is your number?

Reply to
woodrat

I'm still a little fuzzy....are you selling a Woodrat? If you are, please start a couple more threads just so everyone is absolutely sure.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

Reply to
woodrat

So how much did it go for, if you don't mind saying?

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

New wood worker, willing to make an honest offer for the woodrat & shipping. Please respond to snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Nate)

Reply to