FS: Table Saw -- Balto/Wash corridor

Upgrading my Table saw. I now have a ridgid (before they were bought by Ryobi) contractor saw T1236 that needs a new home. Its been a good tool and its in fantastic shape (no rust etc, everything works). Only thing missing is the blade guard and the splitter (say it aint so !) Asking $150 cash and carry (no shipping)
email works on reply