FS: Powermatic 1150 drill press, with foot pedal

This drill press has infinitely variable speed, 3/4 HP single phase motor, and a prized foot pedal. I had it for a few years and it never gave me trouble.
Since acquiring a Bridgeport mill, I find myself not using this drill press too much, plus it has a speed range more suitable for woodworking than for drilling metal.
http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Powermatic-1150-Drill-Press /
Comes with light, Harbor Freight X-Y vise that is shown, rockler speed table, but no drill bits.
Price is $500 cash. Located in Lisle, IL, 25 miles west of Chicago. Contact snipped-for-privacy@algebra.com if interested.