FS: New Jesada Cutters and Saw Blades

Hello All -

As I had listed before, I am associated with a local woodworking shop, and we have decided to carry another line of router bits and cutters. As a result, we need to liquidate a large supply of router bits and cutters that we can no longer sell through the local shop. There are about 120 items in total left that will be listed. All these items are brand new, first quality, in original cases. We are unable to sell them at the store because of our contract with the new supplier. So here is your opportunity to increase your cutter collection for very low prices.

Here is the web address of the list of what is left:

is a high quality cutter. Each cutter part number and details can be reviewed at the Jesada website. Enter the part number from our list and you can see the specifics at:

If after that you would still like additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to combine shipping. I only charge actual shipping cost. No packing or handling fee. The more that you buy, the cheaper they get. If you are interested in a large quantity or the whole lot, I can offer substantial savings. Payment can be by check, money order or Paypal. If you have questions, please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com

Thanks in Advance,

Mark Ginter

RBS Co.

Russiaville, IN

Reply to
M. Ginter

can't read the small print. Any way you could post a larger image or listing?

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

> I can't read the small print. Any way you could post a larger image or > listing?

I tried to save it and zoom in also. It became unreadable. I second the listing request...

Reply to
Paul in MN

If anyone can't read, the file, I apologize. Please contact me directly and I can send it to you. I have both a JPG and an MS Excel file. Wasn't sure if everyone had MS Excel.

You can contact me at:

snipped-for-privacy@insightbb.com

Thanks,

>>> I can't read the small print. Any way you could post a larger image or >> listing?

Reply to
M. Ginter

I don't have Excel, not wanting to support M$ any more than I need to, but surely it must have the ability to export a simple table in HTML format that you can then insert into the website. I use Quattro Pro (WordPerfect's equivalent to Excel) and it has been able to do this forever.

Reply to
John McGaw

Ok Guys -

It ain't pretty, but it will work. Go to the below web address and under"Highlights", there is a button for "Jesada Cutters 11/13/04". Hopefully this will help a lot of you out.

for the interest!