FS Multi Router on Craig's List Portland

Craig's list in Portland has a used Multi Router for sale at -
I'd look into it myself if I had the space for another machine.
No connection - in fact I'm extra-cautious about sellers on Craig's List - to many stories about stolen property listed there. I'm not suggesting that this seller is less than honest - most people are OK, a few are not.
PDX David