FS Milwaukee router

5615 single speed Milwaukee router. Very low milage tool, does have vibration that will need attention. With 1/4 & 1/2 collets & wrenches. $80 + $10 to ship. No S&H if you pick up. Where: Escondido Calif. Email: snipped-for-privacy@patwarner.com
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 11:28:13 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@patwarner.com wrote:

Pat, I just wanted to point out to your potential buyers that Milwaukee tools have a 5 year warranty (My guess is this would be within warranty).
Might help you sell it !
I have the variable speed 5616 and love it.
Lenny