FS - Milwaukee Area - Jet Table Saw & 6" Gen Int'l Jointer

General International Joiner - 6" 1999 - excellent condition crank wheels on front mod 80-100M1 3/4 hp 115/230V 14/7 amp wired 115 $330 Table Saw 10" Blande Jew mod JWTS-10CWS.LFR 1 1/2 HP cast iron top and ext. wings 41" biesmeyer flence and original jet fence (this fence still in box) There is a wood cabinet with a dust collector that is included still have original open stand HTC mobile base. Table Saw w/orig fence - $550 Biesemeyer Fence - $150
Interested parties should email kduretATstarkinvestmentsDOTcom
snipped-for-privacy@execpc.com says...

--^^^--
It's been circumcised and only needs the 9" blade
sorry. really. I'll go back into my corner now.
Vic
Back under ground, you mohel....
says...

Dam, cannt yu guys at least use a spelcheker???