FS: Maple Laminate Workbenches

After much wrangling I managed to get a few more of the laminated maple workbenches. I posted back in Jan/Feb gloating about the two I got for my shop. I now have seven more and will offer them to anyone who is interested. Below is a snip from my original post. Pic will be on ABPW in a few minutes. I'm looking for $150 per.
Pat Fischer Gig Harbor WA patrick snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net