FS: DW788 scroll saw

I've got a DW788 scroll saw that I bought several years ago and have hardly used - less than 1-2 hours. It's time to sell it.
This is the one that gets all the good reviews. The cheapest I've found it online is a little over $500 including shipping and most are around $550.
I'm asking $400. I thought I'd mention it here before putting it up on Craigslist. If you're interested and live near Spokane WA send me an email. I'm not interested in shipping it.