FS: DW788 scroll saw

I've got a DW788 scroll saw that I bought several years ago and have hardly used - less than 1-2 hours. It's time to sell it.

This is the one that gets all the good reviews. The cheapest I've found it online is a little over $500 including shipping and most are around $550.

I'm asking $400. I thought I'd mention it here before putting it up on Craigslist. If you're interested and live near Spokane WA send me an email. I'm not interested in shipping it.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard