FS: DeWalt polo shirts

DeWalt fans:
I have for sale five new, still wrapped, yellow DeWalt polo shirts. The shirts are all yellow with black lettering. All sized Large. On one sleeve, they also have the words "DeWalt Merchandising Team" on them.
Asking $15 plus shipping for each shirt.
JPG's available upon request.
Thanks in advance!
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
It would take more than 15bucks to get me to wear something like that. Of course, a golfer would probably go for it!

I'd worry about walking through Lowe's and having to stop and help customers.
Montyhp

"Montyhp" <montyhp at yahoo.com> wrote in message

Oh Hell, why not have fun and tell the customers they would be better of with P&C or Makita while wearing the yellow shirt. ;)

They would appreciate the truth anyway.
--
Jon Down

I would want $15 per day to wear one....mind you I willingly wear a Makita one most days for free.
--
Jon Down
Powertoolman responds:

I wouldn't charge to wear one, but the last time I could wear a Large I was about 17, and that's beena few years. Big mistake most companies make is in thinking no one is over XL in size and regular in length.
I needed Tall sizes before I blimped up, and need them even more now.
Charlie Self "It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore
Don't forget that they are most likely manufactured Chiawneese and to be safe goo with the XXL.

RKON responds:

I wish. I can just about scrape by with LLBean's XXLT. Anything else, 3XL.
Charlie Self "It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore
Have you checked out JC Penney? They have your sizes and a hellava lot cheaper than Beans. Rich
PS.. They have the Dewalt Yellow in Polo's except they call it daffodil ;) http://www1.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductsSwatch.aspx?ItemTyp=G&ItemID d3650&Media=RN&AltImgSwatch    00631b80730348W.jpg&AltSwatchTextffodil&GrpTyp=SIZ&ReturnURL=PROD%257c469%257c16045%257cSIZ%257cG%257cENS%257c08d35fd%257c1%257c1%257c19%257cpolo%2bshirts%257cMENS%257cbig%2breg-big%2btal%257c4464%257cProductList&PopUpBlocked=true

Mon, Apr 5, 2004, 12:56pm snipped-for-privacy@spamsucks.yahoo.com (RKON) claims: Don't forget that they are most likely manufactured Chiawneese and to be safe goo with the XXL.
Not always. I get by nicely with large T-shirts. I could get by in a medium T-shirt, but it'd be a bit too tight to really be comfortable. Can't quite fit in an XL button shirt anymore. So I've been getting XXL, which have been just right. Actually, the biggest problem with me is not getting shirts large enough to fit, but getting them big enough in the shoulders. I can get a shirt, or jacket, that seems to fit perfectly, comfortable, not too tight, etc. But, cross my arms in front of my chest, and it'll rip out the back. The stores are full of clothes that fit catalog models, but not much for real people.
But, awhile back I found some nice XXL shirts for a good price. Turns out, they might be a medium, at the largest. Another problem, shoes. My shoe size is 8 1/2 EEEE. Try finding a shoe store with anything wider than Wide. Right now, my shoes are 13 Wide Wide, and they're barely wide enough. They're square toed, otherwise they'd be too long to walk in. Bought them in a Big N Tall shop, and they're basically just tennis shoes, with a price of over $100. Only pair there I could wear, and they said they couldn't even special order anything else. Big choice, buy, or go barefoot. Anything else I found either way narrow, or so way wide, would have rubbed my feet raw to wear.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
"J T" wrote in message

What did they do for you in the service ... I don't think I've ever seen a square combat boot?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/02/04

Oh, I don't know. The one my Drill Instructor tried to fit up my arse at Parris Island sure FELT square!
Charlie Self "It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore
Mon, Apr 5, 2004, 3:05pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Swingman) asks: What did they do for you in the service ... I don't think I've ever seen a square combat boot?
They'd walk into the back room, and come out with a pair of 8 1/2 EEEE boots.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.
J T wrote:

Try Hitchcock Shoes: http://www.wideshoes.com /
They can fit a 8 1/2 up to a EEEEEE (at least on a cursory look). I've bought from them before and have been highly satisfied.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com
Mon, Apr 5, 2004, 8:16pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@XXXX.carolina.rr.com (MortimerSchnerd,RN) <snip> Try Hitchcock Shoes: http://www.wideshoes.com/ They can fit a 8 1/2 up to a EEEEEE (at least on a cursory look). I've bought from them before and have been highly satisfied.
I've considered them, but I'm extremely leery of buying footwear mail order - it's never worked out well for me.
JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

back in XL. The sleeves came halfway between my wrist and elbow and I could wrap the body around me twice. Apparently an XL Korean is 4'2" and weighs 350 pounds.