FS Delta drum sander and planer

Before these hit eBay, I'd like to offer them to the Wreck:
Delta 22-560 12-1/2" planer, extra knives, used for about 200 board feet of lumber. Excellent condition, $200 and you pay shipping, or pick up.
Delta 31-250 18" drum sander, on shopbuilt mobile base, includes several full rolls of sandpaper. Woodcraft is selling this for $899, I'd like to get $580 for it. Buyer arranges shipping or pick up. It'll fit in a car if you disassemble the stand.
Both have manuals and papers, but you can get 'em from Delta too.
Selling in order to get a larger machine (Woodmaster 725).
--
Jon Endres, PE
Reply To: wmengineer (at) adelphia (dot) net

You can reply to me at
Ok, so where you at? I'm looking for a drum sander.
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.

I of all people oughta be smart enough to include my location. Near Bennington, VT (southwest corner of the state).
Damn! Kinda far piece for me to drive and pick it up. Shipping would kill the price without a doubt. Ever though of moving to Kentucky?
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Hmmmmm.........gonna be in Wilmington next weekend........wonder if I could convince Peg I need a planer........let me work on her for a day or so.