FS: Craftsman 10" Contractor's Saw [MA] $175.00

This is posted on WoodNet, but I thought I'd post it here as well. Not interested in shipping, so local pickup only. The saw is a series 113 10" saw with a cast iron full-size (20" X27") top and a 10" cast iron wing. Setup on a locakable HD mobile stand with a built-in sawdust drawer compartment underneath. It also has a metal mounted full-width roller (ball-bearing) outfeed mounted about 12" from the end of the saw table. Included with the saw; 10" 60T Carbide, 10" Master Craftsman Combo, 9" Laminate extra fine, 6" Dado set, ZCI, regular insert and dado inserts, plus I'm throwing in a Vermont American Dovetail tool.
If you're interested, check the woodnet swap/sell thread or email me drgrafixATGEEMAILDOTCOM where you have to be creative with AT, GEE, and DOT.
This is a nice starter saw, very solid. Table top is slick/waxed, no rust, fence is OEM but in very good shape. We've owned it since new, so it hasn't bounced around. Replaced by a Unisaw (of course).