Freud phone number???

Page 1 of 3

Anyone know Freud company phone number? I need to call them and ask what retailer sells Freud router bits in my town. I drove around and looks like no body sells Freud in Milwaukee, WI!?!?
Home Depot, Woodcraft, Rockler, etc, does NOT have 'em.
Chuck
Ever used Google?? :)
800-334-4107
Dave
CNT wrote:

I believe I didn't have any typo when using Google??
Chuck

I was just teasing you.
search for "freud tools" instead of just "freud". Their website has their phone number.
Dave
CNT wrote:

I used "freud router bit" and few others.
One came up www.freud-tools.com and they were VERY RUDE! I am Deaf and need to call people thru relay service. They said they will not accept a relay call. I dialed 8 times to hear the same thing.
I just called that 800 number you gave me and lead me to call Muller Co.
Chuck

need
Chuck,
I hate to say this, but working in a business with an 800 number, we have received a fair number of relay calls. Each and every one has been an attempt at fraud.
Our operator will spend 30 minutes or more on the line (at our cost), only to find out that the person on the other end wants to buy a large quantity of what we sell, have it shipped to an international address, and pay with an offshore cashiers check or foreign credit card.
Now obviously, I am not implying that the hearing impaired are scammers - it's just that the scammers seem to have found this to be an anonymous way of plying their trade. It's unfortunate that this method of communication has been tainted for the people who need it. Our experience may have led some companies to institute a policy of not accepting relay calls.
Gary
Another case of the "few" spoiling things for the "many". How shameful can people be?? Don't answer--that was rhetorical. :)
Dave
gw wrote:

Spock said to Kirk... "The good of the many outweighs the good of the few, or the one." ;)
Chuck

Try e-mailing them your questions if you can't get them via phone.
Dave
CNT wrote:

I live in Milwaukee, WI. The whole reason I want Freud's number is to get a retailer that sells Freud router bits, guess what, there aren't any in this town!?!? I will have to order it thru Amazon.com ( 97-108 for $154.99 ).
Chuck
CNT wrote:

Just for funzies, as long as shipping is involved, might want to check CMT in Iowa?
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Or Whiteside...I have no idea what that part no actually is, but unless it is a unique Freud profile or you have some other reason for requiring Freud, there may be good quality alternatives less expensive (but maybe not, too)...
Lot of others (including Whiteside) don't include backcutters. It isn't a unique design, just a COVE panel with ROUNDOVER rail/stile.
Chuck

What shipping? Amazon usually waives the shipping for orders totalling more than $25 (or there abouts)
So, unless folks want/need it overnight there typically is NO shipping charges and no TAX
John
On Thu, 19 May 2005 17:48:03 GMT, Lew Hodgett

On Thu, 19 May 2005 17:48:03 GMT, Lew Hodgett

Chuck,
Consider these guys, as well:
<http://www.ballewtools.com/
The site is kinda' lame, but the service and prices are top notch!
Barry

Have you tried the Rockler's on Highway 100 and just north of Wisconsin, and Neu's hardware in (Menomenee Falls maybe)?
Rockler don't sell Freuds... Thanks for mention Neu's, I am on my way there NOW!
Chuck

I went inside Neu's and they had Freud stand (about time I see one after all driving around). However, they didn't have the set I am looking for. Not only that, their price is little higher too.
Amazon has the best price right now and NO tax and NO shipping charges.
Chuck

Uh... ordered, but delivery estimate 6/3 - 6/13 (today's 5/19!)
Chuck

I hit the Send too fast... what I really want to ask is if you know of any coupons for this, please pass it to me. Did google and nothing as of now.
Chuck