Free Woodworking Magazine Index - Update

For those who've taken advantage of my free woodworking magazine index in the past, you'll see some enhancements since you last visited including a new look to the results page and more flexible query capabilities. For those who've never used it, the index offers a search of over 16,500 articles in a variety of woodworking and DIY magazines, and it is 100% free. Sign-up is optional if you would like to get periodic updates and news about the index. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Rick
http://www.woodworkingmagazineindex.com
Thanks again Rick