Free Router

I do believe that JT was kidding.

I know that I was.

Yes, we both were.

No harm no foul.

Reply to
Justin Time

But the deal (contract) did not involve any "consideration" (a legal element/term) from Doug, so I think the ethical standard here is lower than is customary. : )

Reply to
Bill

Agreed!

I try to separate myself from the selfishness within this greedy society. Whether in person or online with anonymity, my word is my oath. I made an offer, someone accepted the terms, therefore a deal is done. Others may try to cheat, but at least for me, my integrity remains intact. Besides, Karma is a bitch....lol.

Reply to
Justin Time