Free plans and projects

To all woodworkers around here:
Here is my website with tons of free plans, photos and discounts on tools:
http://BayAreaDave.notlong.com
dave
ignore this imposter idiot.
dave
Bay Area Dave wrote:
"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message ...

Dave, this makes you the genuine idiot - you do realise that, don't you?
--
Greg

right on the head, Greg.
LOL.....
is that where you'd like me to smack you?
dave
snipped-for-privacy@igetenoughspamalreadythanks.com wrote:

Greg, this is the best one I've read here in a long time. Priceless.
Art

ROFLMAO!
--
Okay, so this is my new sig line, eh?

if Prozac works well for impulse shoppers, maybe it'll work to curb your fixation on me, DB.
dave
Dave Balderstone wrote:

GM, this makes you the continuing ASSHOLE - you do realize that, don't you?
Greg Millen wrote:

"Bay Area Dave" the "Genuine Idiot" wrote in message ...

As is so typical of you, someone tries to point out that you have managed to embarrass yourself (yet again) and you respond with a potty mouth and physical threats (elsewhere in the thread).
Your friend the "Imposter Idiot" and you have a lot in common.
--
Greg

physical threats???? you've gone off the deep end.
you can't tell a tongue-in-cheek silly comment from a serious one. I bet I'd even dislike you in "real" life, Greg!
dave
Greg Millen wrote:

Dave baby, you may be many, maybe even all of the things people have been calling you, but you have to realize, that the way things have been going here lately, you are a very small fish in a very large pond.
I thought things were fishy around here.
dave
John wrote:

That is too funny!