free jet lathe if you can pick it up in chicago

I posted this earlier today on rec.crafts.woodturning and got no response, so I'm also posting it here.
I have a Jet 1236 lathe approximately 3 years old that I want to get rid of fast. It works well, and I've turned a lot of nice things on it. I want to get rid of it because.
I'm moving, and I don't want to pay to move it/store it. I have a DVR lathe that I like a lot. Nobody responded to my Chicago Tribune ad to sell it.
If you can pick it up sooner rather than later, send a reply email to
    --->m p e n a c h o @ c o m c a s t . n e t<---
Thanks
If you can ship it to Atlanta, I will take it and pay for shipping.

of
I'm sure you'll hear this a lot ... I'll take it & pay for the shipping as well.
JJS
Mark Penacho wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@forme.com (Mark Penacho) wrote in
lathe has been claimed - thanks