Free Black Walnut Wood

I am getting ready to drop a Black Walnut tree, that is at least 100+' and 52" OD at the trunk. That has been dead for a couple of years, best way to get that natural dry.
Anyway I am looking for someone to help me harvest the wood, my woodworking equipment is not on the scale so that I could get the best yield from the tree.
I am looking for someone that is in the Winston-Salem NC area that has the equipment to help me harvest the wood. I in return will give a large portion of the wood to that person for their time and trouble.
I would rather give it away, than see it go to waste.
Thanks
Jokester, A co-worker/fellow woodworker showed me your e-mail this morning quite simply because he knows I have the equipment to fit your need. 'Not sure at all how familiar you are with portable swing-blade mills, but mine's a Peterson. I live in Fayetteville, but I work for the DOT in Raleigh. If I can be of assistance to you, I wouldn't mind coming up to your place if you didn't mind paying for the gas to get there and run the mill. If you run across someone who'll mill it for free, by all means, pursue them. 'Just thought I'd let you know that I was available to help. Whatever you decide, my only free day is on Saturday.
Best Regards, Coupe06