Foundation XIII

Folks -

Well, this morning we poured the stem walls! It went *VERY* quickly and we didn't have any trouble with things at all. Late this afternoon we stripped off the inside form walls in preparation for delivery of addtional fill dirt in the morning. I wish those damn forms went in as quickly as they came out!

Rose and I have been going over our floor layout and trying to think of everything... It has been an interesting (and exciting!) process. I mean, we've been talking about it for quite a while, but having the physical space - or at least the perimeter makes it that much more real. We've come up with and scrapped several tool placement/lumber storage/work flow scenarios and are getting a pretty good idea of how we want to use the ~850 SF (24x32)

With any luck and a bunch of coffee, we are hoping to do the final pour, the slab, on Friday!

Stay tuned!

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead