Found a nice site for free woodworking plans

Came across a nice site for free woodworking plans www.woodnobis.com Its different to the other sites in that you don't need to click and click to get to the actual plan, it has a plan preview and description, also rating and hits.
I like it! ZebraCobra wrote:

I had considerable difficulty seeing anything other than a printable list. Downloaded the .pdf file, that was even more confusing than the list on the page.
Dated April 1st?? ;-p
John -- Remove 'spamfree' to reply
Strange! took me to a new and interactive link this time from bdeditch's reply. Ignore last post in view of this.
John -- Remove 'spamfree' to reply