Found a nice site for free woodworking plans

Came across a nice site for free woodworking plans

Its different to the other sites in that you don't need to click and click to get to the actual plan, it has a plan preview and description, also rating and hits.

Reply to
ZebraCobra

bdeditch

I had considerable difficulty seeing anything other than a printable = list. Downloaded the .pdf file, that was even more confusing than the = list on the page.

Dated April 1st?? ;-p

John

--=20 Remove 'spamfree' to reply

Reply to
John (aka wheelzuk)

Strange! took me to a new and interactive link this time from bdeditch's = reply. Ignore last post in view of this.

John

--=20 Remove 'spamfree' to reply

Reply to
John (aka wheelzuk)