Foulshams Book of Fretwork fret vintage 1900s FA

Beautiful old book ,with masses of projects ,how to cut fret for elaborate shelves ,boxes ,period toys and games ,models etc. Goes into lots of detail with superb illustrations.Very rare item in this condition. No date, but I would guess from style to be from the Edwardian period ,early 1900s

Sarah Mc.

On 30 Oct 2004 04:15:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk (Sarah Mc.) calmly ranted:

late 1950-1960s era in my estimation, though some of the content looks to be covering Victorian treadle scrollsaw design. Good luck on getting that price for it, Sarah.

Reply to
Larry Jaques