Forstner bits

I have alot of dull bits. Can they be sharpend? If so how? Do they make carbide bits?
woodhead asks:

Yeah, the process isn't even particularly difficult. I'm trying to recall where a decent sharpening exposition is, since I'm only half awake. Try: http://www.wwch.org/TechData/ForstBitSpd.htm
Freud makes excellent carbide tipped Forstner bits.
Charlie Self "Half of the American people have never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half." Gore Vidal

A small diamond file and a steady hand renews mine, quite successfylly.
My diamond file cost about $10 (DMT).
Bjarte

Easily sharpened with a file for the cutting edge, and a machinist's scraper for the rim. Scrape only on the inside of the rim.
I wouldn't trust any old sharpening shop with them, but there is a shop that offers Forstner sharpening on eBay. Know nothing about them.
Connecticut Valley Manufacturing (Convalco) is the original manufacturer of Forstner bits, since eighteen-something. They offer a sharpening and reconditioning service. Not sure if they'll do other brands, though.
John Martin

the new MCLS catalog, page 52, lists a Carbide tipped set of 7 bits for $64.95.