Forrest WWII -- lower cost, better service

My wife bought me a WWII for Christmas (luv her). She bought it from Forrest Manufacturing online (the manufacturer). The cost was only $90.90 plus ~$7 shipping.

This is the lowest price I could find anywhere, and the blade had only been shipped once (to me). You can get them here:

came in a very heavy box, considering what she ordered. Upon opening the box, I discovered that they included a free large can of citrus spray cleaner! Pretty cool. Maybe only worth a couple bucks, but the thought is worth as much.

On top of that, there were three coupons for $5 off sharpening through Forrest. These expire in 2009, which is nice.

I haven't yet had a chance to use it, but this group has no shortage of WWII testimonials.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike Reed