For Silvan

Page 4 of 4
snipped-for-privacy@vcoms.net wrote:

Cool! Thanks!
Charlie Self wrote:

Is there anything you're not an expert on?
You know it's sad that these people bow down to you because you've published. Sadly, the only place you're published now is here. Didn't Woodcraft fire you because you were an incompetent twit?
Why don't you go in the shop (if you even have one) and do some actual woodworking, you scott phillips wannabe.
FOAD, Rich
rsmith blurts:

Couple things. One is the reason that goofballs like you exist.

Woodcraft eliminated my job, according to them, because they were changing directions. They've yet to decide what that direction is, IMO, but I invite you to read their newsletter and see if you can find some versions of the one I wrote to compare it to.
Oh, yeah. Point me at those who bow down to me. I could use an ego lift this morning and I've never been able to find them.
As for where I'm published, your lack of reading ability doesn't astound me at all. It fits your personality type: none.

Scott's a nice guy. I'm a prick. The transition is impossible at this late stage in my life.
Charlie Self "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." Sir Winston Churchill
Charlie said: Scott's a nice guy. I'm a prick. The transition is impossible at this late stage in my life.
Thanks for the laugh, I needed one today......
Mutt

Straight talk! I like that in a person. Ed
Sure Thing Dave

"Hey! I resemble that remark!" :)