For Silvan

I gott'a read?!?!?!

I'm a gul'durned senior middle manager! Don't I have people to 'splain this to me? :)

Reply to
patrick conroy

Wall is good. Good idea. That way when they knock my house down to build a new Wal-Mart, they'll have to figure out who I was. :)

Reply to
Silvan

Wow, hope everything is ok. I haven't been keeping up with rec.wooddorking for a few days, my laptop failed the BB gun test. See the abpw thread "OT: Messed Up Laptop"

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

So far, so good. She's home. She's getting ready to go shopping. I'd say that means the prognosis is good. :)

I can't get ABPW, and that usenet replayer site doesn't seem to work correctly from my Linux web browser or something. None of the pictures people here tell me to look for are ever there, so I've given up bothering to even try.

Reply to
Silvan

Glad to hear that, but watch the wallet... ;-)

The short score: BB Gun 1, Laptop LCD 0. Dell replaced the LCD at no cost to me, though. I'm glad I extended the CompleteCare warantee back in August.

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Reply to