flush mount hardware

I am looking for a flush mount ring pull. What I need is something about 1" or so in diameter that will mount flush to a surface with a ring that fits in the recess and can be lifted to pull up a door. Sort of like a trap door handle but smaller. I have checked Lee Valley and a few other web resources with no luck. Has anyone ever used such a piece of hardware or know of a place to get one? Thank you. Doug
I saw something like this at Home Depot last week, back by the fence hardware.

Bought one at the local Woodcraft store last week for the trap door to the crawl space. About $7 if I remember correctly.
Erik

That is a standard peice of Furniture hardware Of the top my head I can't give you company names, but do a Google on " " "Campaign Hardware" If you strike out get back to me i will look through my catalogues.
Good Luck, George

I just happen to have -exactly- what you're asking about. I've had these for -years-, so I don't know current availability.
Made by Brainerd Mfg. Co. East Rochester, NY 14445
Their part number 406XC "Solid brass FLUSH RING PULL"
physical dimension: 1-1/2" x 1-3/4" overall, the ring itself is 1" O.D.
http://www.vandykes.com/product/02008049 /
wrote: : > : > : >I am looking for a flush mount ring pull. What I need is something : >about 1" or so in diameter that will mount flush to a surface with a : >ring that fits in the recess and can be lifted to pull up a door. : >Sort of like a trap door handle but smaller. I have checked Lee : >Valley and a few other web resources with no luck. Has anyone ever : >used such a piece of hardware or know of a place to get one? Thank : >you. : >Doug : : I just happen to have -exactly- what you're asking about. : I've had these for -years-, so I don't know current availability. : : Made by Brainerd Mfg. Co. East Rochester, NY 14445 : : Their part number 406XC "Solid brass FLUSH RING PULL" : : physical dimension: 1-1/2" x 1-3/4" overall, the ring itself is 1" O.D. :
On 10-Nov-2003, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (kilerbbb) wrote:

Did you miss these? They sound like what you want.
Mike
kilerbbb wrote:

... and Rockler: http://www.rockler.com/ecom7/product_details.cfm?&offerings_idR7&catid=6&objectgroup_id 4