flush mount hardware

I am looking for a flush mount ring pull. What I need is something about 1" or so in diameter that will mount flush to a surface with a ring that fits in the recess and can be lifted to pull up a door. Sort of like a trap door handle but smaller. I have checked Lee Valley and a few other web resources with no luck. Has anyone ever used such a piece of hardware or know of a place to get one? Thank you. Doug

Reply to
kilerbbb

I saw something like this at Home Depot last week, back by the fence hardware.

Reply to
Ben

Bought one at the local Woodcraft store last week for the trap door to the crawl space. About $7 if I remember correctly.

Erik

Reply to
Erik Ahrens

That is a standard peice of Furniture hardware Of the top my head I can't give you company names, but do a Google on " " "Campaign Hardware" If you strike out get back to me i will look through my catalogues.

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

I just happen to have -exactly- what you're asking about. I've had these for -years-, so I don't know current availability.

Made by Brainerd Mfg. Co. East Rochester, NY 14445

Their part number 406XC "Solid brass FLUSH RING PULL"

physical dimension: 1-1/2" x 1-3/4" overall, the ring itself is 1" O.D.

Reply to
admin

: >

: >I am looking for a flush mount ring pull. What I need is something : >about 1" or so in diameter that will mount flush to a surface with a : >ring that fits in the recess and can be lifted to pull up a door. : >Sort of like a trap door handle but smaller. I have checked Lee : >Valley and a few other web resources with no luck. Has anyone ever : >used such a piece of hardware or know of a place to get one? Thank : >you. : >Doug : : I just happen to have -exactly- what you're asking about. : I've had these for -years-, so I don't know current availability. : : Made by Brainerd Mfg. Co. East Rochester, NY 14445 : : Their part number 406XC "Solid brass FLUSH RING PULL" : : physical dimension: 1-1/2" x 1-3/4" overall, the ring itself is 1" O.D. :

Reply to
Bob Gramza

Did you miss these? They sound like what you want.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Daly

... and Rockler:

Novak Buffalo, NY - USA (Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Reply to
Nova