Flush cutting in a narrow place

I have a small narrow place to work in (opening 4" x 8" x 8" long) and have to flush cut to a depth of half an inch along the lower left for approx 8" in. I am wondering if anyone knows of a trick (not a hand help flush saw) or a site that carries a specialty jig that can hold a small rotary flush cutting saw that can be driven by a high speed electric drill connected with a flex connect of some type. This when adjusted could slowly be moved along to make the cut with a second person holding the drill. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Many thanks...

How big is the area to work in? Could you put a rotozip with a cut-off wheel in there?

What about the fein multmaster type of tool. They have oscillating saw blades in many different sizes and shapes