smallest van to carry 8 x 4

From: "Kat" Subject: Re: Smallest vans that can carry 8' x 4' sheets of MDF/plasterboard inside? Date: 28 December 2004 12:30

If 'most thinks' includes nipping down to my crowded narrow shopping > street for a packet of tea bags, I'd have to beg to differ.. ;-)

I had a tranny van a few years ago and I used to use it for all the usual domestic jobs. All carparks that I encountered had a height restriction above that of a tranny, so no problem there. As to the width of the van, I used to able to park between the lines with considerable ease.

Dave

Reply to
Dave