Florida woodworkers

As stated in a thread called SWAG, etc. I have a substantial amount of cherry, walnut and aromatic cedar I need to sell. I am going to be negotiating with a S. Fl hardwood dealer for a bulk sale... But if any fellow "Wreckers" are interested, the cherry and walnut is available for $3.00 a board foot, the cedar for $2.00. Timing is of the esesence... when it's gone, it's gone. The e-mail address is real, drop a note. Tom
--
"What goes around, comes around!"

Interested, but where in FL are you?

On 11/16/2005 10:37 AM Thomas Bunetta mumbled something about the following:

Depending on where in FL you are.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???

Sorry folks... I'm in Englewood, FL aboout in the midle of Sarasota and Ft. Myers (west coast). Tom

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 10:37:57 -0500, "Thomas Bunetta"

Hi Tom, Never mind the other Florida whiners who won't drive a couple of hundred miles for your incredibly priced stuff. How about shipping it to me in the Yukon at that price instead?
Luigi Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Woodworking
<snip>> Hi Tom,

You Kidding? Tom
On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 05:47:24 -0500, "Thomas Bunetta"

:-). Unless you want to of course.