Flocking !!

Where is the best place to get info. and supplies for this ???

TrollControl.txt
Try Woodcraft www.woodcraft.com or Rockler www.rockler.com and search for Suede Tex. That might give you a starting point.
Woodcraft Supply carries the guns and flock. I don't know if they are the best, but they are a suplpier.
Jack Grube
I bought my flocking gun and accessories (glues & powder) from Lee Valley.
They carry about 6 or 8 colours and their prices are reasonable. Add to that, they have the best customer service in the industry.
www.leevalley.com
Brian