Flocking !!

TrollControl.txt

Try Woodcraft

or Rockler
and search for Suede Tex. That might give you a starting point.

Doug Miller

Where is the best place to get info. and supplies for this ???

Reply to
<woodworking

Woodcraft Supply carries the guns and flock. I don't know if they are the best, but they are a suplpier.

Jack Grube

Reply to
Jack Grube

I bought my flocking gun and accessories (glues & powder) from Lee Valley.

They carry about 6 or 8 colours and their prices are reasonable. Add to that, they have the best customer service in the industry.

Brian

Reply to
Brian L