Fire-engine Red stain under varnish?

A customer wants me to stain a west-facing sapele exterior door fire-engine red.
McCloskey/Valspar; Pratt & Lambert; Sikkens...nada.
Any know of a good choice? Cabot is coming to an Ace nearby and I'll look at their "Indian Corn Red," but would sure prefer not to reinvent the wheel on this.
TIA
--
Doors - Locks - Weatherstripping
POB 250121 Atlanta GA 30325

Behlen's?
Solar Lux dye stain is available in a bright red.
Barry
Wm Jones wrote:

Have you considered using automitive paint in an actual fire engine red color? Or, as a plan B, contact one of the fire engine manufacturing companies, inquire about the manufacturer and model number of the paint and then reach out to the paint manufacturer to ascertain if they could provide pigment for in the varnish of your choice..
Tim
--
No BoomBoom for me! - snipped-for-privacy@BoomBoomVerizon.net

Thank you both for your suggestions.
It looks as if I'll be using
http://www.woodburst.com/images/WoodBurst/chips/redbig.jpg
Highland Hardware's finishing expert recommended it.
Thanks again.