Wood stain / varnish

I am searching for a modern nest of coffee tables and have seen many that I like - However, in order to match a fire surround I would like them in Cherry Wood. As I can't find any yet I am wondering if it would be possible to have them varnished in a colour to resemble Cherry.

I don't want top pay good money for oak, beech or rubberwood and then bodge them. Do you think that I may be able to get the colour changed by a professional?

As an example Next has just what I want - but in Oak (only)

Reply to
John