finished lamp

I finished the lamp I was working on, finished lamp is last picture on page.
It is tall for a lamp, but it is a good height for a reading lamp.
That most likely won't be the permanent shade, it was just one I had around.
http://www.woodwrangler.net/lamp.html
basilisk

nntp-01.dc1.easynews.com:

Neat! Congratulations.
--
Best regards
Han
basilisk wrote:

Nice. I'm sure you will get a lot of pleasure out of using it.
--

dadiOH
____________________________
On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 14:16:41 -0700, Sonny wrote:

Thanks, after seeing your pieces made of ER Cedar that means a lot.
basilisk

On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 16:19:22 -0400, dadiOH wrote:

Thanks
I will get some use from it but I have a tendency to give this sort of stuff away, if someone visits and genuinely likes the lamp I'll pass it on to them.
Hmm, maybe I'll hide it.
basilisk

basilisk wrote:

Good Job!. I can't imagine drilling a hole through something like this. No telling where the drill would come out if I did it.
--
G.W. Ross

As of next week, passwords will be
On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:10:33 -0400, G. Ross wrote:

Thanks, I was expecting to ruin the piece drilling the hole but it was surprisingly easy.
basilisk

looks good to me. well done
On 8/26/2012 2:07 PM, basilisk wrote:

Very cool!
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 08:37:54 -0500, Leon wrote:

Thanks!