Fine Woodworking on Disk

CP/M - nah, what you really wanted was TurboDOS: multiuser (16 users, 2 per S100 Bus card - 2x Z80 processors w/ 64K ram). I'm just as glad I could only afford to be the one and only user on that machine: wouldn't want to have shared that whopping (at the time) 10MB hard drive. (Right MB, not GB) Walk over to alt.folklore.computer and join us oldtimers once in awhile.

Bill

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self)

an 8088 "Turbo" with

harddrive, and honestly felt

floppy. Lost that in a house

floppy drives. Next up, a PC with a

to need anything larger or

120 gigabyte drives. At a cost

that matter, for the cp/m

will take care of themselves."

Reply to
bill

Test tickle

wood you care to share you copy of the CD

Thanks would be nice to see

Reply to
Dusty

Dave

Would you share you disk with us. I would like to look through it without having to cough up the cash

Thanks in advance

collection.

functionality.

Reply to
Dusty

Dusty keeps asking:

You expect these people to send you their disks for a bit? Or do you want them to send you copies of coopyrighted material, thereby breaking the law for someone they don't know?

Charlie Self "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Charlie Self

The second choice naturally. What do we care if someone gets busted just as long as we get a copy of the software. :)

Reply to
Upscale

Idiot troll!

Reply to
Dick Latshaw

STING!

Reply to
George

Say, don't you live in enemy territory?

Ah yes, the school of Richard Nixon and Danny Ferry.

Wasnt' this the school that exorcised the name of divinity when the Tobacco family bought it?

--but they do have a good b-ball program (otherwise UNC wouldn't be interested in them at all...).

Snickering, H

Reply to
Hylourgos

Oops. The way that last post appeared on my browser made me think that Michael has written it. I have no idea where Pat lives (bet it's not Durham).

With fond memories, H.

Reply to
Hylourgos

I know that it is wrong period but makes you tempted to get access from sombody and burn a copy of the disk. I would not do it but non the less am tempted

Reply to
Christopher Pine

Just curious.... what motivates someone to publicly advertise his temptation to larceny? Were you perhaps soliciting offers while trying to appear not to?

Reply to
Doug Miller