Fine Woodworking... Not!

There was a bit of disruption a few streets over from last Wednesday to today (Sunday). Trading Spaces was in town shooting a show. They actually used some solid wood in the projects though calling it fine woodworking would be stretching things... A LOT! I posted a few photos on ABPW. I didn't have time to get good photos of the hosts--though some might say I got good shots--as I was on my way out for an afternoon of grouse hunting.
John