Fine Woodworking Magazines for sale

I have a complete collection of Fine Woodworking Magazine, Taunton Press Issues 1 to 131 with an Index for Issues 1 to 100. The set is in perfect condition and I'd like $400. for a quick sale. I live in N.E. but shipping is OK. Use my email address if interested. snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net
Gene