Fine Woodworking Magazine

I have a collection of Fine Woodworking Magazines.

From issue #1 complete to around 178, not sure of the last one.

I'm trying to decide what to do with them. My woodworking is entirely wood turning now, so I don't refer to these anymore. Should I sell them, donate them, or, just recycle them?

Reply to
jimali

ebay.

NO!!!!!

Reply to
LRod

You could donate them to a good home,, Me.. I would take good care of them and they would be well read Chuck

Reply to
CC

Find out the weight and send them to me in Northern ireland I'll pay the postage and a handsome premium for the magazines. Lets start the bidding here! $100 + postage

Connor Aston

If you decide agaisnt selling them, I'd suggest finding a school near you that offers a woodworking program and donating them.

Good of you to think of that.

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

I've heard enough to understand that there is value in these old issues. I'm thinking I might donate the newer ones to my son's high school and list the older ones on eBay. My hobbies can always use the financial support.

Reply to
jimali

I have a collection of Fine Woodworking Magazines.

My woodworking is entirely wood turning now, so I don't refer to these anymore. Should I sell them, donate them, or, just recycle them?[/quote:8c7235183f]

I'd be glad to take them off of your hands were are you located. If your close by Im sure we can work something out. Tom

Reply to
Tom O'Connor

I sent you an offer through email. I did not hear back from you.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob