Fine Woodworking Magazine

I have a collection of Fine Woodworking Magazines.

I'm trying to decide what to do with them. My woodworking is entirely wood turning now, so I don't refer to these anymore. Should I sell them, donate them, or, just recycle them?

ebay.
NO!!!!!
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
You could donate them to a good home,, Me.. I would take good care of them and they would be well read Chuck

Find out the weight and send them to me in Northern ireland I'll pay the postage and a handsome premium for the magazines. Lets start the bidding here! $100 + postage

http://www.connoraston.com

If you decide agaisnt selling them, I'd suggest finding a school near you that offers a woodworking program and donating them.
Good of you to think of that.
djb

I've heard enough to understand that there is value in these old issues. I'm thinking I might donate the newer ones to my son's high school and list the older ones on eBay. My hobbies can always use the financial support.

I sent you an offer through email. I did not hear back from you.
Bob

I have a collection of Fine Woodworking Magazines. > From issue #1 complete to around 178, not sure of the last one. > I'm trying to decide what to do with them. My woodworking is entirely wood turning now, so I don't refer to these anymore. Should I sell them, donate them, or, just recycle them?[/quote:8c7235183f]
I'd be glad to take them off of your hands were are you located. If your close by Im sure we can work something out. Tom