finally have a gloat!

I went to a yard sale today... got the following 2 files, a package of veneer samples from constantines, a book of joinery by Tage Freid, and a starrett micrometer $1.20!
my only regret is that I got there late, and picked through the junk. I'll bet a lot of other good stuff went at opening.
shelly
On Jul 19, 2:36am, snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

Your suction will affect the weather patterns in your area for some time.