Finally got my Vega Fence

After ordering the Vega Utility 50 fence for my Delta Contractors saw from Amazon, waiting 6 weeks with no actually shipping date, cancelling the order with Amazon, ordering it from WoodWerks in Wauconda, IL for $25.00 more, having it shipped to the wrong addres and having it reshipped -- it is finally here.
Now, it is 20 degrees in my shop and I just finished 10 hours of work so, I wussed out and just opened the box to take a gander and grab the directions for some light reading. Man, this thing looks easy to install, and very strong. Glad I took the advice I received from this group on it. Hopefully I can get it installed this weekend and make some saw dust.
Thanks to all for your help.