Festool in Oregon.

Given that Festool blocks competitive pricing, delivery time seems to be the only real advantage left so I would like to buy some festool equipment from an online supplier in Oregon or Washington in order to minimize shipping time and I need recommendations. Please.

Thanks.

Reply to
cyril.jackson

Woodcraft

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

I prefer to support one of the smaller woodworking firms. Woodcraft and Rockler tend to be my last resort.

Reply to
cyril.jackson

That is very noble. You are aware the stores are individually owned, aren't you?

Reply to
Toller

Woodcrafters (they had this name before there was a Woodcraft, I think) in NE Portland is a Festool dealer. They don't have an on-line catalog, but would probably take phone orders. They are good people to do business with. That said, many Festool orders are taken by dealers and shipped directly from Festool, so there may not be a delivery time advantage.

Two other good local businesses are Tool Peddler on SE 82nd and Western Tool, both have good selections of tools but I don't know if either sells Festool.

PDX David

Reply to
Jane & David

Thanks. I used WoodCrafters recently for an Amana router bit. They were great.

Reply to
cyril.jackson

Yes. As are many Starbucks stores.

Reply to
cyril.jackson

I eventually bought this from a local dealer that had the items i needed in stock. Thanks for all the help and advice.

Reply to
cyril.jackson