FENG SHUI IN THE BEDROOM

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=howTo&p=HomeDecor/fengshuibedroom.html&rn=RightNavFiles/rightNavHomeDecor
If you're looking at this just because of the subject, you've probably got a dirty mind.
But, you know what they say, "Clean mind, clean body, take your choice".
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in

I LOVED the part about countering the negative energy from the noxious fumes from the garage, by putting a piece of red fabric under the bed or mattress!
THAT ought to start up the chemists in the group!
I wonder, does it count if the wife keeps a large stash of quilting fabric under the bed?
Patriarch
Tue, Jul 13, 2004, 3:57pm (EDT+4) patriarch
<snip> I wonder, does it count if the wife keeps a large stash of quilting fabric under the bed?
Depeds on what you can talk her into doing with it.
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in queries:

Are we referring to the 'fire element'?
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:57:44 GMT, patriarch

that would overcompensate and drive noxious fumes from the bedroom out into the shop. you DON'T want to do that....
On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 05:23:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:
spamcop it is then....
oh.Sorry