FENG SHUI IN THE BEDROOM

If you're looking at this just because of the subject, you've probably got a dirty mind.

But, you know what they say, "Clean mind, clean body, take your choice".

JOAT

We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience.

- Nanny Ogg

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3152.bay.webtv.net:

I LOVED the part about countering the negative energy from the noxious fumes from the garage, by putting a piece of red fabric under the bed or mattress!

THAT ought to start up the chemists in the group!

I wonder, does it count if the wife keeps a large stash of quilting fabric under the bed?

Patriarch

Reply to
patriarch

Tue, Jul 13, 2004, 3:57pm (EDT+4) patriarch (patriarch= snipped-for-privacy@nospam.comcastDOTnet) queries: I wonder, does it count if the wife keeps a large stash of quilting fabric under the bed?

Depeds on what you can talk her into doing with it.

JOAT

We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience.

- Nanny Ogg

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:11536-40F42238-523@storefull-

3151.bay.webtv.net:

Are we referring to the 'fire element'?

Reply to
patriarch

that would overcompensate and drive noxious fumes from the bedroom out into the shop. you DON'T want to do that....

Reply to
bridger

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 05:23:35 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

spamcop it is then....