Fence Gates -- any good resources on the web?

I am soon going to be building two 3' wide cedar fence gates, and two 4' wide fence gates. Being a woodworker, I want to do it "right", and not just use 2 rails, some fence baords, and a wire or cross brace to hold it square. I want to have a nice beefy bottom stile, beefy upper stile, and some beefy cedar rails. A "door", if you will, versus a "gate". Is there a website that discusses the basics of constructing such a gate? I assume Mortise and Tenon joinery, but should I use pegs? How many? Should I use glue, or a different type of adhesive? Should I glue just the center of the tenon, to allow for the movement of the wood? Any pointers, advice, or web links would be greatly appreciated!
Here is what I'm thinking about (not this exact design, but along these lines): http://www.prowellwoodworks.com/images_g/g_33.htm
As opposed to this: http://www.hometime.com/Howto/projects/fence/fnc_1.htm#building
Last weekend I caught a rerun of NYWS -- Norm built a nice gate out of PT
might check his site for plans / ideas