Familiar looking tool

http://www.whatonearthcatalog.com/whatonearth/Item_Pizza-Pro-3000_CC9762_ps_srm.html

Cute enough to order a dozen and have them labeled with my company name.
"DGDevin" wrote ...

http://www.whatonearthcatalog.com/whatonearth/Item_Pizza-Pro-3000_CC9762_ps_srm.html
It looks like one of them new fangled cordless saws!!
And it definitely follows the trnd in kitchen tools to make them larger and larger. Apparently so they will not fit into the average kitchen drawer.

Yup.. with my logo on it..on display, not hidden in a drawer.... mmm maybe some LEDs?
"Robatoy" wrote ... "Lee Michaels"wrote:

Yup.. with my logo on it..on display, not hidden in a drawer.... mmm maybe some LEDs? =========================== If you are going to all that trouble, perhaps a small corian saw holder?

Somehow, I had not anticipated having to deal with conceptualizing a corian saw holder. Might as well make it part of a small workshop specializing in the accurate division of pizza. A mitre/bridge saw to cut pizza in very precise sections..... why stop here... a few stepper motors, a few phone-calls to Morris and Bob's your uncle...Divisio Slicilia! (Of course, battery powered so it is transportable and a big hit at parties.)
Robatoy wrote:

Umm - please specify diameter of largest pizza you want it to cut and max number of cuts.
Would you also like it to be able to cut and serve fruit pies?
:-)
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Would it be much work to add a pie-throwing option?
Robatoy wrote:

No problem - but that'll necessitate a transducer (to approximate the mass of the pie and plate) and a video processor to handle laser targeting...
Would you like a built-in laugh track?
...and would that be full- or semi-automatic launch?
<eg>
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

No, just the standard Hitachi 606684 nyuk-nuyk-on-a-chip... the 50 watt version.

Electronically fired casing-less Gatlin-style would be okay. Go to the standard Phalanx drawings for inspiration. *s*
I vant to stro a LOT uf pie! <clicks heels>

<eg indeed>
Robatoy wrote:

Well, you could go with the V3 MIRV option, which allows for individual targeting of each slice - or go with clustard cream pies (but you should be aware that the clustard option tends to produce undesirable collateral damage).
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

I know a resturant that _would_ have used such an animil were it available.
Some college chums went in to a near campus joint, and ordered pizzza. whil waiting for the meal to arrive, there was a fairly lengthy (and apparently a bit louder than intended) discussion of how said pizza was going to be rationed out.
We _thought_ we had all the possibilities covered, *but* when it arrived at the table we found we were looking at a platter consisting of SEVEN(!!) equal-sized pieces. As we stared, sort-of dumbfounded, we heard the peals of laughter from behind the counter.
*sigh*
Robatoy wrote:

Worked in a pizza shop, these are the way to go:
http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/lamson/images/32875.jpg
Greg M
And a laser.guide.
wrote:

Yup.. with my logo on it..on display, not hidden in a drawer.... mmm maybe some LEDs?

*slapping my forehead* Of course! How did I miss that one? Everything has a frickin' laser guide on it these days.