FA: Stanley Jointer No 7 Plane, late 1800s

http://tinyurl.com/yg6lkv5
I don't see a woodworking for sale or for action newsgroup. I hope it's ok to post this here.
Thanks,
Mike

This is a discussion group. Everybody here already knows how to find Stanley planes on eBay, and most that are into hand planes already have them.
There are sites that will help you identify your plane. http://www.hyperkitten.com/tools/stanley_bench_plane /
No, it is not ok.

CW wrote:

I don't have a problem with for sale ads. If I was looking for something someone was selling, I'd be appreciative of the ad.
Usenet etiquette suggests the prefix FS:
--

-MIKE-

september.org:

Or if it's an auction FA:
I don't have a problem with personal items for sale here, and I think most people here don't have a problem with the rare for sale post from a contributing member.
Checking the list of newsgroups carried by my provider (might be out of date), I don't see anything that has to do with tools or woodworking for sale or marketplace. Granted, I might have missed something, but I don't think so. The closest I've seen is misc.forsale.non-computer.
Puckdropper
--
How much wood would a woodworker work if a woodworker could work wood?

No problem here other than I wish you'd posted it a week ago. Was looking for and just picked up a 7C on ebay last week.