FA: Inca 10" jointer/planer, Do I have this right?

Hello everyone,
I took in on trade against a Minimax 14" J/P an Inca 10" J/P.
The machine looks in great shape and I have put it up for auction on Ebay,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item &0125328077
I know very little about Inca machines, and I was wondering if anyone can confirm from the pictures that it is indeed a model 510?
Thank you,