INCA planer thicknesser

A bit of a long shot: has anyone got a surplus Inca planer/thicknesser (condition is (almost) immaterial) that they want to convert into beer tokens? I've had many of the parts lying around for a long time and it feels like time to build it up, but buying the missing bits as spares is going to be expensive - it would be better to find another and merge the two.

Dave

Reply to
NoSpam

I recently acquired an INCA Thickness Planer that may suit your requirements. It is 98% Complete, only needs a Single phase motor. If Interested I can sell it to you at what I paid for it R6250 SA Rands

Reply to
akbar.mukaddam@gmail.com

Only if the vendor funds the ticket to south Africa and back. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Don?t hold your breath. The OP may be sorted by now?

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Good idea, Brian. Air travel was so much cheaper in 2008

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

You have to admire the optimism I recently purchased a broken planner. I cannot test if works because it is broken. Do you want to buy it - a gamble at only £300 :)

Reply to
alan_m

Offer it to 10 Downing street, to plan the next party.

Reply to
Andrew

Yes I guess that was very true, he may well have worn it out or sold it by now in any case.

There are every so often some very odd news messages in this and other groups, and I'm not talking about the companies selling spurious documents or drugs. There is even one looking for shall we say young ladies to abuse in Mexico I saw last night. It is indeed a very odd world, at times I think I've woken up in an alternate reality. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa