FA : Delta Cabinet saw 36-750 and extension router table - raleigh area

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#94662727
Delta 10" Right Tilt Cabinet Saw Model 36-750 52" Unifence Rails 2 Unifences - (1 for the saw side and 1 for the router side) 2HP motor Link Belt Delta Rolling Stand Right Extension Table w/ Rousseau router table plate (Router and switch NOT included *Ill replace the switch w/a normal toggle switch) Accessory Plug (where router plugs in - there is also an outlet in the back as well controled by the switch) Cast Iron left wing Fold down back Extension Table Great condition
This is a great saw - I couldnt afford a unisaw at the time so I got this one instead at an auction. Been using it for a few years w/ no problems at all. There is not 1 speck of rust on the saw (or any of my other tools for that matter) I have cut 12/4 maple on this w/out bogging down. The only reason Im selling it is I picked up a powermatic at an auction for just a sick price.
The specs are here : http://www.acetoolrepair.com/AceToolRepair/DeltaHtml/TableSaws/CS4Spg1.htm
Very similar to model 36-751 @ http://www.woodworktools.com/deltasaw10.htm
The Pics show it w/ a Biesemeyer Fence and rails & splitter . They will be replaced w/ a unifence and 52" rails - no splitter
Pics can be seen here :
http://trifs.dyndns.org/top%20view.jpg
http://trifs.dyndns.org/back%20view.jpg
http://trifs.dyndns.org/accessory%20switch%20box.jpg
http://trifs.dyndns.org/motor.jpg
http://trifs.dyndns.org/router%20table.jpg
I will deliver it locally for you - but you would have to help me load it.
Thanks Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
remove _ to get the correct address
Gee Rob, I dunno. Calling it a Unisaw in the title and then showing a Contractor'sSawInnaBox/WantsaBeAUnisaw? Seems to me to be very borderline in the deception department..
I would bet that the best you'll do is have a lot of people wise to these sorts of things reporting you to eBay and them (eBay) having your ticket punched.
The alternative though is having some bidder drive a day and a half to fetch it only to realize he/she's not gonna get a Unisaw and bloodying your nose.
There is also the courts but not being a lawyer I couldn't hazard a guess. I suppose the North Carolina Attorney General's office would/could/might get themselves involved.
It's your nose but I would cancel the auction as fast as my fingers could navigate Al Gore's Internet and re-list it with a little less Unisaw and a wee bit more disclosure.
But then, that's just me.
Keith Bohn snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com
True - I changed it the sub.
Thanks -Rob