Eye-Witness - Florida Traveler Advisory - Bushnell, FL

Page 2 of 2
Robatoy wrote:

Just like a good board game, capitalism is a wonderful thing when everybody plays by the rules. But no matter who you are or how high up you've climbed, there is always a higher power you should be answering to.
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.
Steve Turner said:

I think Bob Dylan has a song about that... Gotta Serve Somebody?
Greg G.

There is a very, very fine line between a protection racket and an insurence company.

hopefully the insurance company won't send out an arsonist if you don't sign up for fire insurance, although i once knew a really persistent state farm agent....
charlie said:

So did I. Now you are making me very nervous...
Greg G.
CW said:

That line is probably Wall Street.
Greg G.
Joe AutoDrill said:

I appreciate it, Joe, but I have pictures of that sign. And it still fails to meet the requirements of the law.
Don't worry about it.
Greg G.