Extremely Rare Router Bit

Well, maybe not rare, but certainly hard to locate. :wink:
I have a stile and rail bit profile that I would really like to own, but can find only a couple of retailers :cry: . The bit is the shaker rail and stile with 15 degree bevel shown on
This page. Also, I am completely unfamiliar with the retailer that I linked. :?
Any thoughts?
--Ozoned
snipped-for-privacy@nebnet-dot-net.no-spam.invalid (Ozoned) wrote:

First thought is that you need to re-post, and make sure the link appears this time. :-)
I couldn't see your picture but lee valley has a shaker bit.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=1&pE095&cat=1,46168,46178&ap=1