Excellent glue brush.. maybe

Page 2 of 2
On 4/16/2012 4:26 PM, tommyboy wrote:

Fastcap is the maker of swiss arm knifes for woodworkers...
Lots of strange and hard to find tools and some real problem solvers.
On 4/17/12 10:43 AM, Pat Barber wrote:

Hmmmmm..... I have their GluBot and love it. My only complaint is that glue dries up in the tips. I will be getting this silicone nipple thingy.
Thanks.
--

-MIKE-

p.s. there is also a product video at the bottom of the page!
shelly